Fall Winter Social Wardrobe
- Each dress minus VC can be worn with leggings and tall boots for a more casual look!
- Always wear a necklace as that will pull your outfit together ( make sure your necklace and neckline are not competing aka overlapping)
- Wrap maternity tunic may be worn with leggings or jeans
- Color block sweater can be worn with anything, dressed up or down
- Sunglasses are great for round face shape with a classic modern look
- I chose greens to bring out the beautiful green color in eyes as our eyes and face are our main communication zone...this will make the client look younger and more vibrant
- Wear gold and green necklace with black wrap dress
- Love the idea of poncho, with long sleeve white shirt and black skirt with tights and talk boots for a trendy yet classic look!
- Black booties have extra grips on the bottom to help prevent slipping (better heel option for someone who is carrying precious cargo)
- I chose a lighter weight coat (pink coat) as temperature tends to rise while pregnant making it unnecessary to wear extremely warm clothing, this coat can be worn for every day or special occasion as it has a versatile look...but I especially love the pink coat with the floral dress!
- I chose nursing/maternity tanks as it was stated that tanks were often worn in place of bras.